Freeform Classic Scout Treeless Saddle
Classic Scout combines the beauty and comfort of the time-tested
Classic model that riders have been enjoying for many years with even more security.
- The new Scout seat design offers a higher pommel with a narrower twist, along with a deep seat to provide long distance riders comfort and security.
- Added soft knees rolls provide additional assurance along with a snug fit.
- Two-toned brown and black leather with fancy decorative tooling.
Bells & Whistles You'll Love
This saddle has all the new bells and whistles that the other Freeforms have - and more:
- The Classic Scout's seat cantle is the same as in the ultimate trail seat I designed - giving you a lovely deep, secure seat with a narrow twist.
- Added bolster option (that is removable if not wanted) and added jockeys to really give you a great seat!
- Your legs will drape nicely under you for the correct balance.
- Small wooden fork offers extra security and a nice place to rest your hands… or hang your “stuff.” The wooden fork can be removed and replaced with foam, if needed.
- Wave Leathers (included)
Fitting your horse is a breeze with the new full girthing option. The Classic Scout will accommodate the panel system for the hard-to-fit horse, or the heavier rider.
- If using panels - I recommend an Equipedic pad with 3/4 foam or a HAF pad for riders under 165 lbs.
- If not using panels - I highly recommend using a Skito pad. We have redone the foam in the Skitos for the Freeform. A nice improvement!
Free one-on-one fitting is offered for all Freeform saddles - to ensure your saddle fits both you and your horse. We also offer a risk-free demo program - try one out, you will love it. Please contact us at 540-830-2713 with any questions - we're here to help!
Note from Paulita:
I've now been riding in this saddle for over a season.... WOW, I love it. The security is awesome. I'm jumping things in the woods I wouldn't normally do. Yes, I'm a chicken in my older age. LOVE the new twist!!!