How Do I Return an Item?
- Please contact customer service (540) 271-4577 to obtain a Return Authorization number before shipping anything back to Saddle Up.
- Returns and exchanges must be shipped back to Saddle Up within 10 calendar days of receiving the product, or the return will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returned or exchanged items MUST be in unused condition and with all tags. If Saddle Up (within its discretion) does accept any item that has been used, or is missing tags, there will be a 15% or more restocking fee.
- Additional shipping and handling charges will be applied to all exchanges.
- When shipping a return, you are strongly advised to insure your shipment and obtain a tracking number. Saddle Up will not provide a refund or exchange if your package is not received.
- Special orders cannot be returned, exchanged, or credited.
- Saddles returned have a 10% restocking fee.
- If you return an item or items purchased with a free shipping promotion, the actual cost of the shipping will be deducted from your refund/store credit.
- Failure to observe any of the above may result in shipping and handling charges for any items that have to be returned to you due to failure to observe these guidelines.
- If you have any questions, please call Saddle Up (540) 271-4577.
- Return Address: Saddle Up, LLC, 9620 Genoa Rd, Fulks Run, VA 22830